Greetings. If you happen to live just about anywhere in the U.S., tomorrow is a great day to test your innovative might. Because it happens to be the 6th annual "Museum Day," an event sponsored by Smithsonian magazine in which more than 1,000 great museums in almost every corner of the country are open for free. And all you have to do is follow this link to find a museum of interest, download a pair of free tickets for you and a friend, relative, or colleague, and set of for a day of discovery. Rarely has the chance to be inspired been so easy!
You can visit the…
- Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in New York City
- Port Discovery Children's Museum in Baltimore
- CDC's Global Health Odyssey Museum in Atlanta
- Wizard of Oz Museum in Wamego, Kansas
- Museum of Fine Arts in Boston
- American Museum of Science and Energy in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Akta Lakota Museum and Cultural Center in Chamberlain, S. Dakota
- Alaska State Museum in Juneau
- American Jazz Museum in Kansas City
- Adler Planetarium in Chicago
- Buddy Holly Museum in Lubbock, Texas
- Pacific Aviation Museum in Honolulu
- World Kite Museum in Long Beach, Washington
Or any one of an almost unlimited number of other great museums, all with the potential to help spark your innate curiosity, thinking, learning, and genius. So this weekend, why not challenge yourself to have fun by exploring, learning, and thinking in new and exciting ways? Who knows…you might even discover some powerful ideas for improving the performance of your company or organization.
Cheers and have an exciting weekend of exploration!